Buy that special someone an AP Physics prep book, now with five-minute quizzes aligned with the exam: 5 Steps to a 5 AP Physics 1

Visit Burrito Girl's handmade ceramics shop, The Muddy Rabbit: Mugs, vases, bowls, tea bowls...

12 March 2009

AARGH! No internet. More posts coming soon.

I'm at the beautiful Jupiter (Florida) Waterfront Inn, but the internet isn't working in my room. Hence, the lack of posts. I've nearly finished a post about circuits and the VIR chart -- but that will have to go up on, probably, Sunday. Until then, I'll be enjoying the intercoastal waterway out my window, and then I'll be driving on I-95 for two straight days. Maybe an upcoming post will be the Physics of Interstate 95. Any suggestions?
GCJ

1 comment:

  1. I think the relationship between traffic on I-95 and fluid dynamics is a good topic for discussion

    ReplyDelete