Buy that special someone an AP Physics prep book, now with five-minute quizzes aligned with the exam: 5 Steps to a 5 AP Physics 1

Visit Burrito Girl's handmade ceramics shop, The Muddy Rabbit: Mugs, vases, bowls, tea bowls...

06 May 2010

Department of Blatant Advertising: 5 Steps to a 5 and other books

I'll get back to real physics teaching ideas shortly.  With the AP exam coming up Monday, I thought I'd share with you the best prep book on the market, the one I authored, the 5 Steps to a 5: AP Physics B &C. It's not a textbook:  it's designed to be read by students, not referenced by physics professors.  If you don't have one, now's the time to get it for weekend review.  If you come to one of my Summer Institutes, I'll sign your copy!  (Also, I might have some available free to teachers at my Summer Institutes... stay tuned.)

If you have children, nieces, nephews, cousins, or siblings, or friends between the ages of about 6 and 12, you should buy them the Everything Kids Football Book and the Everything Kids Baseball Book as a present.

Another book project is in the works -- more information to come eventually.

GCJ

No comments:

Post a Comment