Buy that special someone an AP Physics prep book, now with five-minute quizzes aligned with the exam: 5 Steps to a 5 AP Physics 1

Visit Burrito Girl's handmade ceramics shop, The Muddy Rabbit: Mugs, vases, bowls, tea bowls...

09 January 2011

Multiple Choice poll: electric field due to point charges

The poll on the left is based on a picture from Serway.  I've changed it a bit, and not just so the Serway Lawyers don't come after me -- I've made the question more conceptual than mathematical.  Go ahead and vote.  I'll post results next weekend, along with a discussion of the change I made and why I made it.

FYI, my AP class has just begun studying electric fields due to point charges.  This is their first homework problem, with the request for a justification of the answer, of course.

GCJ

No comments:

Post a Comment