Buy that special someone an AP Physics prep book, now with five-minute quizzes aligned with the exam: 5 Steps to a 5 AP Physics 1

Visit Burrito Girl's handmade ceramics shop, The Muddy Rabbit: Mugs, vases, bowls, tea bowls...

19 May 2017

AP Summer Institute: June 26-29, Mahopac, NY

Folks, a quick bit of advertising here... we're still looking for a few teachers to fill up my AP Summer Institute in Mahopac, NY from June 26-29.

At this and all of my summer institutes, I'll take you through all aspects of my AP Physics 1 classes.  We'll do some of the different kinds of experiments I've discussed on this blog.  We'll share ideas with each other - I leave every institute with new ideas to try out.  And I can discuss physics teaching beyond AP Physics 1, including conceptual physics as well as AP Physics 2 or C.

For those looking to meet various certification requirements, this particular institute allows you to earn graduate credit.

Please contact Mark Langella, the institute director and a pretty dang impressive AP chemistry teacher, for signup details.  You can contact him via the Putnam-Westchester Industry and Science Teacher Alliance.  

I hope to see you in New York...

GCJ

No comments:

Post a Comment